“I have nothing to wear!” – I don’t even need to have the ability to read minds to state that every woman every single day has this thought in mind. Let me assure you that you DO HAVE something to wear, but just don’t know how to organize your closet to find it! Don’t believe me? Just try these tips and you will change your mind. But! Be patient – you will need some time to make everything perfect.
1. Sort to Groups
First of all it’s simply necessary that you sort out all your clothes. Just empty your entire wardrobe and divide it into groups. I suggest 5 of them:
– giveaway – the clothes that you are not going to wear any more. You would think it’s the hardest to chose. So, to make it simpler just answer the question – What have I not worn in the last year? (of course if you missed last ski season it doesn’t mean you should throw away your ski costume). Be tough on yourself, there will always be something you’d like to leave. Remember: the more you give away the more space you have for new items. It’s not necessary to throw your stuff away. You can either give it as a charitible contribution to a church or social group or present it to your friends/relatives or even sell it or put the items in a consignment shop.
– frequent use – items that fit you perfectly and you often wear
– special occasion – evening clothes, maternity wear, sports uniforms
– out of season – depending on where you live you have at least two and maybe the full four seasons to deal with; having clothes that are the right weight and responsive to climate is important. Put away all but the season of clothes that you need right now.
– needs to be done – everything that requires special attention (mending, cleaning, clothes that remind you to be loosing weight:))