Look, it”s not like I have super high standards when it comes to personal style choices. I”ve dabbled in a mixed-print or two, and we all have to live with the collective fashion fail that was the early 2000s. Honestly, I”m a firm believer of wearing whatever makes you feel good!
…unless it”s any of these undeniably terrible fashion faux pas. Wow, I feel like a super model now.
1. Shade, shade everywhere but not a smart person around.
2. Because you”ve always wanted to know what it would feel like to walk on a keyboard.
3. Maybe the rest of his socks revolted at the idea of being work with sandals.
4. The Rock was a bit of a late bloomer.
5. This is not a sports bra.
6. I guess this is one way to get rid of all those bags piling up in your kitchen..
7. Flower crowns are getting old anyway.
8. “And I vow to always have my guns out when the sun”s out.”
9. I”m too afraid he killed this alligator himself to comment.
10. I”m sure this photo was worth $1000 shoes.
11. I wonder what her favorite snack is?
12. No matter how fancy the socks and sandals are, they should never be worn together. Never.
13. I guess he lost his wallet.
14. Sir, this is not how you hat.
15. Actually, I wouldn”t mind having one of these at work.
16. Why would you want to hide your pedicure in sneakers anyway?
17. “Alien” was not meant to inspire fashion choices.
18. Just. Nope.
(H/T: Huffington Post.)
It might be time for us to all take a harsher look inside our closets.
Share all the LOLs with your friends using the buttons below!